EMP Returns Policy
1. The customer must check all delivered product(s) to ensure the product(s) are what was ordered. Any and all risk with the usage in any way is passed over to the customer upon receipt of delivery of the product(s)
2. Any and all defects must be reported to EMP with 24 hours for investigation and remedy. EMP reserves the right to dismiss claims of defects and the like after 24 hours have passed.
3. Returns to EMP must be agreed in writing by us to take place.
4. As with all print, deviations can occur. This is due to most PC monitors in the UK being RGB and not calibrated for true colour output hence variations of typically 5-10% may occur in the finished product. EMP is not responsible for this in any way.
5. If in the event the customer refuses a reprint or does not forward to us print data and in so much as the customer refuses proof copies of a reprint with our absolved of any liability whatsoever.
6. EMP are not responsible for any losses arising with regards to printing being delayed and in such events as the customer chooses to use the services of a leaflet distribution service and has paid a fee to the distributor accordingly. EMP will seek to reprint the product(s) per the above points (1-4)
7. The customer is responsible for approving artwork prior to print and in receipt of a proof copy from EMP. Upon final proof and agreement of the proof by the customer , EMP will then print the approved copy. In the event the delivered item is not to the customers expectations and the customer agreed to the final proof, EMP is not liable in any way an a full reprint at full price is chargeable to the customer.